Festival Underwriter - $25,000 or more
A Festival Underwriter pays a portion of the production expenses for one of the Festival’s four main shows which cost approximately $80,000 each.
A Festival Underwriter receives:
• Logo and corporate name prominently listed on all printed materials and in the Season Playbill on same page as play title. (This production of “Title” is underwritten by a generous gift from ____________.)
• Live, onstage acknowledgement before every performance of the sponsored production
• Logo and corporate name featured in lobby display
• Logo and link to web site on the Festival’s web site
• A full-page ad in the Season Playbill (value: $600)
• Twenty-four tickets to sponsored show or six season tickets (value $672)
• Twelve tickets to the children’s show (value: $84)
• Reserved parking space with signage: “Reserved for [your name]”
These Sponsorship categories are only suggestions.
Donations of ANY amount are welcome and will be gratefully acknowledged.
Donations can be made through either the
Texas Shakespeare / Kilgore College Foundation or
The Texas Shakespeare Festival Foundation.
Both are registered 501(c)(3) tax-deductible organizations.
For more information on any sponsorship opportunity, contact:
Thank you very much for your support of the
Texas Shakespeare Festival
which the Austin American Statesman called
“…indisputably the best Shakespeare Festival in Texas”
and the Director of the Texas Commission on the Arts named
“one of ten best cultural events in the State.”