The Children’s Show Underwriter pays for producing the annual children’s play. Those costs include scenery, costumes, props, lighting, sound and royalties.
• A full-page ad in the Season Playbill (value: $600)
• Logo and corporate name featured in lobby display
• Logo and link to website on the Festival’s website
• Twelve individual tickets or three season tickets (value: $336)
• Six tickets to the children’s show (value: $42)
• Reserved parking space with signage: “Reserved for [your name]”
These Sponsorship categories are only suggestions.
Donations of ANY amount are welcome and will be gratefully acknowledged.
Donations can be made through either the
Texas Shakespeare / Kilgore College Foundation or
The Texas Shakespeare Festival Foundation.
Both are registered 501(c)(3) tax-deductible organizations.
For more information on any sponsorship opportunity, contact:
Thank you very much for your support of the
Texas Shakespeare Festival