This level of support pays the salary and the transportation costs for one of the directors, designers or leading actors.
A Director/Designer/Actor Sponsor receives:
• A half-page ad in the Season Playbill (value: $400)
• Acknowledgement in the Playbill on each page listing the name of the sponsored Artist
• Logo and corporate name listed beneath the Artist’s photo in the theatre lobby
• Logo and link to website on the Festival’s website
• Eight individual tickets or two season tickets (value: $224)
• Four tickets to the children’s show (value: $28)
• Private backstage tour hosted by the sponsored Artist
• Reserved parking space with signage: “Reserved for [your name]”
These Sponsorship categories are only suggestions.
Donations of ANY amount are welcome and will be gratefully acknowledged.
Donations can be made through either the
Texas Shakespeare / Kilgore College Foundation or
The Texas Shakespeare Festival Foundation.
Both are registered 501(c)(3) tax-deductible organizations.
For more information on any sponsorship opportunity, contact:
Thank you very much for your support of the
Texas Shakespeare Festival