Corporate sponsors provide funds to cover general expenses for the current season.
A Corporate Sponsor receives:
• Prominent listing in the Season Playbill on the Corporate Sponsor page
• Logo and corporate name featured in lobby display
• Logo and link to website on the Festival’s website
• Eight individual tickets or two season tickets (value: $224)
• Four tickets to the children’s show (value: $28)
• Private backstage tour hosted by the Artistic Director or the Managing Director.
• Reserved parking space with signage: “Reserved for Corporate Sponsors”
These Sponsorship categories are only suggestions.
Donations of ANY amount are welcome and will be gratefully acknowledged.
Donations can be made through either the
Texas Shakespeare / Kilgore College Foundation or
The Texas Shakespeare Festival Foundation.
Both are registered 501(c)(3) tax-deductible organizations.
For more information on any sponsorship opportunity, contact:
Thank you very much for your support of the
Texas Shakespeare Festival