Acting Workshop Underwriter - $15,000
The Acting Workshop Underwriter provides scholarships for ten (10) deserving students (value: $9950), to attend the annual two-week, intensive Acting Workshop for young theatre artists taught by professional TSF Company Members. The grant also covers part of the instructional salaries and supplies, housing, meals, tickets to all Festival productions, and Acting Workshop T-shirts imprinted with Underwriter’s logo or name.
The Acting Workshop Underwriter receives:
• A full-page ad in the Season Playbill (value: $600)
• Listing in all printed materials as “TSF Acting Workshop underwritten by __”
• Logo and corporate name featured in lobby display
• Logo and link to website on the Festival’s website
• Four-color ad or logo on Workshop T-shirts
• Live, onstage acknowledgement before every matinee performance during the two week workshop
• Sixteen individual tickets or four season tickets (value: $448)
• Eight tickets to the children’s show (value: $56)
• Reserved parking space with signage: “Reserved for [your name]”
These Sponsorship categories are only suggestions.
Donations of ANY amount are welcome and will be gratefully acknowledged.
Donations can be made through either the
Texas Shakespeare / Kilgore College Foundation or
The Texas Shakespeare Festival Foundation.
Both are registered 501(c)(3) tax-deductible organizations.
For more information on any sponsorship opportunity, contact:
Thank you very much for your support of the
Texas Shakespeare Festival