An Underwriter at this level provides funding for either the costumes or the scenery for the summer season.
The Costumes or Scenery Underwriter receives:
• A full-page ad in the Season Playbill (value: $600)
• Logo and corporate name featured in lobby display
• Logo and corporate name prominently displayed in the season playbill on the same page as two of the play titles
• Live, onstage acknowledgement before every performance of two of the season’s productions
• Logo and link to website on the Festival’s website
• Twelve individual tickets or three season tickets (value: $ 336)
• Six tickets to the children’s show (value: $42)
• Reserved parking space with signage: “Reserved for [your name]”
These Sponsorship categories are only suggestions.
Donations of ANY amount are welcome and will be gratefully acknowledged.
Donations can be made through either the
Texas Shakespeare / Kilgore College Foundation or
The Texas Shakespeare Festival Foundation.
Both are registered 501(c)(3) tax-deductible organizations.
For more information on any sponsorship opportunity, contact:
Thank you very much for your support of the
Texas Shakespeare Festival