Information About Supporting the Texas Shakespeare Festival
The Texas Shakespeare Festival annually receives both physical and financial help from individuals and groups that make us a proud part of the East Texas family. The Texas Shakespeare Festival Guild helps in the off season with mailers, newsletters, and preparations for the coming season.
The Texas Shakespeare Festival Foundation strongly believes that the Texas Shakespeare Festival enriches the lives of people in our East Texas community by providing cultural enrichment, educational opportunities and economic benefits for the entire region. The Texas Shakespeare Festival Foundation offers you the opportunity to support this East Texas treasure. The Foundation is a 501(3)(c) organiztion and provides matching support with Kilgore College to support the Texas Shakespeare Festival each year.
Underwriter, Sponsor, and Donor Opportunities
Festival Underwriter - $25,000 or more
A Festival Underwriter pays a portion of the production expenses for one of the Festival’s four main shows which cost approximately $80,000 each.
A Festival Underwriter receives:
• Logo and corporate name prominently listed on all printed materials and in the Season Playbill on same page as play title. (This production of “Title” is underwritten by a generous gift from ____________.)
• Live, onstage acknowledgement before every performance of the sponsored production
• Logo and corporate name featured in lobby display
• Logo and link to web site on the Festival’s web site
• A full-page ad in the Season Playbill (value: $600)
• Twenty-four tickets to sponsored show or six season tickets (value $672)
• Twelve tickets to the children’s show (value: $84)