Go behind the scenes with the Texas Shakespeare Festival and engage in a variety of hands-on exercises, discussions, Q&A Panels, and demonstrations to create a well-rounded approach to teaching the fine arts. This workshop is designed and taught by professional actors, directors, artisans, and technicians from all over the nation. Dates: June 25th-June 28th, 2015.
· Earn 30 CPE hours in one weekend
· See four professional productions
· Work with professional actors, designers and directors
· Swap exercises and lesson plans with other educators
· Develop new strategies for teaching theater
Cost: $250 (includes tickets to four shows, a reception dinner, and breakfast each morning)
3) Take advantage of our Shakespeare Discount at the local hotels. Visit our Where To Stay page and call to make your reservation. Mention you're in town for the Shakespeare Festival to receive a discounted rate!